HS Concessions

The Trojan Pride needs help with concessions!  8th grade parents and students are encouraged to sign up and earn money towards your child’s individual trip account. This money will be held to be used for your child’s Branson trip this year or for high school band fees next year. Each worker earns $8 an hour towards their account. Workers must be 8th grade or older and must complete the online Health Dept Food Handlers Certification (takes about 10 minutes). Please print your certificate and bring with you. The link to sign up is 
and the website for the food handlers permit is 
All help is greatly appreciated!! Let me know if you have any questions.